Archive version
This is an archived version of webpage (2006–2017).

Estonian Museum Association

Muuseumi tee 2, Tartu, tel 735 0412


 In English / Museums / Estonian museums / Topical index

 Weizenbergi 28, 10127 Tallinn
 601 5844
 606 6401
 Wed–Sun 11–17
Johannes Mikkel donated his rich art collection of West-European, Russian, Chinese and Estonian art of the 16th–20th centuries to the Estonian Museum of Art in 1994. The cream of his collection is exhibited on the second floor of the kitchen house of the Kadriorg Palace. The history of the building dates back to 1721, when the predecessor of the present house was built together with the construction of the Kadriorg Palace and the landscaping of the park. In the freshly repaired rooms West-European paintings and graphic art of the 16th–18th centuries and Chinese and European porcelain can be admired.

Back to the list