Estonian Museum Association
Muuseumi tee 2, Tartu, tel 735 0412
Estonian Press Museum is established in Põltsamaa because the first Estonian newspaper “Lühhike Öppetus” was published in there in 1766–1767. Museum gives an overview of the early Estonian papers, illustrations and press photos, presents the history of newspaper design and working tools of journalists. The permament exhibition is complemented with the temporary exhibitions of the best Estonian press photos, audiovisual materials about journalism etc.
Back to the list