Estonian Museum Association
Muuseumi tee 2, Tartu, tel 735 0412
The permanent exposition of the Museum of Occupations, which was opened in 2003, gives the visitor an insight into the developments in Estonia in the years 1940 –1991, when Estonia was alternately occupied by the Soviet Union, Germany and again the Soviet Union. Temporary exhibitions are also staged.
Back to the list