Estonian Museum Association
Muuseumi tee 2, Tartu, tel 735 0412
Museum of the Kapp family was established in 1971 into a building constructed by Hans Kapp in 1926–1929 that became the home of Villem Kapp in 1938.
The museum is made up of a hall, a dining room, a bedroom and a display room and it introduces the life and creative heritage of the four musicians – Joosep, Hans, Artur and Villem Kapp.
Back to the list