Estonian Museum Association
Muuseumi tee 2, Tartu, tel 735 0412
The permanent exposition of Nõmme Museum, located in one wing of the historical Nõmme Railway Station, introduces the history of Nõmme as an independent town in the period 1926 – 1940 and also the earlier years of the area from the foundation of Nõmme by Nikolai von Glehn at the end of the 19th century. The exhibits have been gathered from the inhabitants of Nõmme and received from Tallinn City Museum, where some of the collections of the first Nõmme Museum were stored. In addition to permanent exposition temporary exhibitions are also held at the museum.
Back to the list